4 Easy Steps to Follow When a Pogo Game isn’t loading
Pogo games are the most played games worldwide and most popular not only among youths and kids but also among elders.
It becomes very frustrating when after getting an activated badge, you start in to play a marathon session at pogo.com when you see a game won’t load at all. Matter how much you try running the game but all efforts go in vain. Given below are the three easy & quick tips that you can try to make your Pogo games load again. We recommend you try these tips in order as given. Meanwhile you can also call our Pogo support number helpline for further help over phone or chat.
Start the Game Again
The very first troubleshooting thing to try is- Restart your Pogo Game. A simple restart always rectifies the issues but if the problem still appears then it’s the matter of concern. You need to follow the further steps now:
- Click the “Start Game” button or chosen a room, see what happens? If nothing happens, try holding down your shift key while you refresh (reload) the page.
- Look for the reload/refresh icon on or near your browser’s address bar that looks like this: Refresh (or Reload) icon. This will force your browser to ignore its cache and use the version of the page from Pogo’s web server.
- Is the problem resolved? If not, move on to next method or take support for Pogo on mentioned toll free numbers below.
Clear your Browser & Java Caches
The next step is to clear your browser’s cache and restart your browser by closing it completely and re-launching it from the menu or icon.
Afterwards, you need to determine if it’s a Java game or a Flash game. You can find a list at Ranks & Badges page. Then, clear the related cache by following the instructions below.
· Clear cache for Flash games Note: this page may take a while to load.
· The box on the page is interactive, not an image. Click on the “Delete all sites” button and confirm your choice.
Try Running Pogo on a different browser
The three most popular browsers that allow running pogo hassle-free are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Yet there are also lots of alternative browsers that can also allow running pogo comfortably. You can use Opera, Safari, UC Browser and many other available on web.
If you’re using Internet Explorer and Java games won’t load, you need to install recent version of Java. Just note that: Microsoft Edge, the browser that comes with Windows 10, will not play Java games at all, so try avoiding this browser.
Update your Java or Flash Driver
If you’ve tried all above things and the issue is not fixed yet, you need to perform some more in-depth tasks like updating your version of Flash or Java. Depending upon the type of game you’re trying to load, update your Java & Flash driver.
Need Expert Help? Pogo Games Technical Support Number
If you are facing any problem on the steps above, it is always recommended to take help from Pogo Games Support Number team. Since Pogo no longer have their official Pogo Tech Support over phone so it is always recommended to call on Pogo Games Helpline Number given below. We have best technical support team who can resolve all your Pogo issues at just a call away.
Contact Pogo on Numbers +1-800-358-0071 (USA/Canada), +44-800-046-5700 (UK), +61-1800-769-903 (AU), toll free